embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Sunday, April 24, 2016

My First Pair of Shoes

Dear Daughter of mine,

I see you have made your decision of your own, of what you are getting ready to do. I see the nearby clinic is well planned and ready for you and your unborn baby. You are sure of yourself, and you seek help from others who care about you. I see you walk through the door, and the office staff is ready for you, and your unborn baby. You have someone with you for support, and that is good, however, could it be misguided compassion? I see you walk down the hallway, into the room provided for you and your unborn child. The doctor comes in with his nurses, ready at hand to assist him. I see what is taking place, and they provide you with comfort. I stand near your physician who routinely grabs his tools in place. He inserts what is needed to do the job, and completes the task.

I stand near the nurse who places the cut up body parts, and places the unborn baby in a plastic bag.


My tear drops begin to fall! Tears of Mine, who designed this child of greatness.
Tears of Mine, falling on this voiceless human being, who had a beginning of His own.
My Tears are falling onto the black ink, where a number is written on the bag that awaits. I appointed My Angels to receive this Child’s soul, and He is not undone.
I ASSURE YOU THIS CHILD HAS A FACE.
I ASSURE YOU THIS CHILD HAS A NAME.
I see you are finished, and the nurses help prepare you to leave your room. The last thing I see is you putting your feet in your shoes. You flash back to what just happened and what YOU ALLOWED. You now have to think of a horrible thing, "My unborn child didn't get a chance to place his feet in a pair of shoes."

Maybe you were given MISGUIDED COMPASSION.
You walk down the hallway to leave the clinic. They provide you with information to help care for yourself due to your procedure.  

Dear One, weren't you forgetting something, or someone, very important? Didn't you just place your own child's LIFE in your own hands?
Remember, you even did more than that. You ALLOWED another person to do the job for you.
Yes, it's a passed law. However, I can assure you and THE WORLD, IT'S AGAINST MY LAW. THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
Your passed law doesn't erase the fact that your baby is still laying in a plastic bag with his or her number, ready to be dumped into a trash dumpster.
REMEMBER WORLD, when we put our own shoes on, day in and day out, thousands of the voiceless will never get to place their own feet in their FIRST PAIR OF SHOES.

Note: Maybe we have the right to do what we want with our OWN BODIES. However, the world is forgetting one important thing, ABORTION is involving TWO BODIES, NOT ONE.
I AM YOUR GOD AND I AM THE AUTHORITY of when life begins, at the beginning of conception, and when it ends at natural death.
What do you think the Abortion Clinics WE ALLOW, day in and day out, are doing?
DAILY they are cutting body parts from a helpless child, who was robbed from continuing growing.

A MESSAGE FROM THE VOICELESS:
Remember always, to those who walk out of those hallways and out those clinic doors (including the Office Staff), that you were given YOUR FIRST PAIR OF SHOES.
To My Reader, Now the world has offered a pill form you can take to simply wipe out human life. No matter the stage in Human Life, it's still ENDING LIFE. Therefore it's called MURDER. God is a LOVING God, however, He is a JUST God as well.

God is asking the world to be MERCIFUL. Luke Ch. 6 verse 36 (Be compassionate, as your Father is compassionate.) Be Merciful, as I am Merciful.

To All Grandparents and family members of the unborn Child,
Please help support the unborn’s Mother in anyway possible. They both NEED you, more than ever. Please, don't think of doing away with your OWN FLESH and BLOOD. There are other options that you can reach out to. Call a nearby Church, and they will gladly help you. Speak with your Pastor, and you will be provided with the knowledge of TRUTH. May you contact an adoption agency, who will receive you and your baby with the love, compassion, and care you both need.

ABORTION: Shouldn't be a word or term
ABORTION: Shouldn't be an option or even an existence.
ABORTION: Does nothing but takes away Humanity.
ABORTION: Is Satan's mask and He Loves It.

Dear Reader, Please go to "Embrace the Cross" prayer method and pray the Divine Mercy Prayer with all your Heart and Soul. Pray for CONVERSION and END OF ABORTION. May our God Bless You.

Dear Mom
To My Mom,
Please don't be sad of you finding out about me.
Please don't be afraid of the given news.
I know your plans for your life may become difficult and turned around.
Please Mom, don't be sad today.
Tomorrow will come, and I will still be with you, my Mom.

Oh! My Child, I am so afraid and all alone. I really don't know how I can take care of you.

That's OK Mom, for you're not completely alone, you have me!
I BELIEVE IN YOU MY MOM.
I BELIEVE you can do this and take good care of me.

Oh! My Child, you don't understand what I'm going through.

That's OK my beautiful Mom, I will stand by your side and try to understand.
Please! My Mom, ALLOW the SUN TO RISE, and THE SUN TO SET.
Please! Sit outside for a moment, with only ME and YOU!
Think about what I can do for you, and what I have to OFFER.

Oh! My Child, you will change my life FOREVER!

That's OK Mom, you will change my life FOREVER AS WELL!
We can go through this TOGETHER, can't we Mom?