embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Boys On the Church Steps / Assisi Psalm 131 song

I'm in prayer to you, my Lord. I kneel before you, hanging on a large CROSS, and you are looking downward. I am in deep prayer with my inner self, in awe to you. I hear voices of a few boys. They were climbing up the tall steps outside the church front doors. The boys try to open the locked doors, and one of them speaks out, "Oh! man, the doors are locked!" I could hear them call out to Jesus saying, "We love you Jesus!"

Oh! How my heart wanted to cry out for them. Oh! Do they know how much God truly loves them? I could hear them leaving and riding away on their bicycles. I wanted to cry for the thought of them wishing to see inside this beautiful church.


The boys wanted to be close to Jesus! I wondered if anyone takes them to church so that they may feel united with God, in the way God wants them to be. I simply wanted to cry out for them. Jesus received their yearning for His love, and he will always remember the boys on the church steps.

Blessings always 

Dear Ones,

I wanted to share this short story "The Boys on the Church Steps". I am the one who was in prayer and carefully listening to the young boys outside of St. Patrick's church steps.  

Hearing them calling out to Jesus and telling him they loved him was wonderful!

That short moment made me so humble and showed me the TRUE TREASURES we have with God. May we ALL CALL OUT TO JESUS at all times!

NOTE: This church has a beautiful large crucifix of Jesus on the outside, displayed for all to see. It also has a large statue of Our Lady, Blessed Mary inviting.


ALL who enters in the church to hear the words of Jesus in song! This church, such as many churches, has warmth and peace of God. May we ALL BE STRONG against the storm and follow the wave of Jesus, for HE IS THERE.