embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, July 8, 2016

Hosea , Matthew, Psalm, and a message of a Candle

Hosea, Ch 11 Verses 1-11
When Israel was a child I loved him. out of Egypt I called my son. The more I called them, the farther they went from me. Sacrificing to the Baals (gods) and burning incense to Idols. Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk, who took them in my arms; I drew them with human cords, with bands of love; I fostered them like one who raises an infant to his cheeks; Yet though I stooped to feed my child, they did not know that I was their healer. ( I drew them... with bands of love, not forcing them like draft animals, but drawing them with kindness and affection.) He shall return to the land of Egypt and Assyria shall be his king; The sword shall begin with his cities and end by consuming his solitudes(secluded or lonely). Because they refused to repent, their own counsels shall devour them. His people are in suspense about returning to him; and God, though in unison they cry out to him , shall not raise them up.  How could I give you up, O Ephraim, or deliver you up O Israel?  How could I treat you as Admah, or make you like Zeboiim?  My heart is overwhelmed my pity is stirred.  I will not give vent to my blazing anger, I will not destroy Ephraim again; For I am God and not man, the Holy One present among you; I will not let the flames consume you. They shall follow the Lord who roars like a lion ; When he roars, his sons shall come frightened from the west, Out of Egypt they shall come trembling, like sparrows, from the land of Assyria, like doves;  and I will resettle them in their homes, says the Lord. For I am God and not man, the Holy One present among you.


Matthew Ch. 10 Verses 7-15
As you go, make this announcement; The reign of God is at hand! Cure the sick, raise the dead, heal the leprous, expel demons. The gift you have received, give as a gift. Provide yourselves with neither gold nor silver nor copper in your belts; no traveling bag, no change of short, no sandals, no walking staff. The workman, after all, is worth his keep.  Look for a worthy person in every town or village you come to and stay with him until you leave. As you enter his home bless it. If the home is deserving, your blessing will descend on it.  If it is not, your blessing will return to you.  If anyone does not receive you or listen to what you have to say, leave that house or town, and once outside it shake its dust from your feet.

Matthew Ch. 11 Verses 25-27
Jesus speaks to His Father: Jesus spoke thus: Father, Lord of heaven and earth, to you I offer
praise; for what you have hidden from the learned and the clever you have revealed to the merest children ( child like.)  Father , it is true. You have graciously willed it so.  Everything has been given
over to me by my Father. No one knows the son but the Father, and no one knows the Father but the son-- and anyone to whom the Son wished to reveal Him.

Matthew Ch. 26 Verses 36-39 Before Jesus Crucifixion
The Agony in the Garden: Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemani. He said to his
disciples , "Stay here while I go over there and pray." He took along Peter and Zebedee's two sons, and began to experience sorrow and distress. Then he said to them, " My heart is nearly broken with sorrow. Remain here and stay awake with me."  He advanced a little and fell prostrate ( laying on the ground position) in prayer.  My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass me by. Still, let it be as you would have it not as I."

Dear ones, as you can see in scripture; Jesus cries out to the Father !
when we are being tested, feeling distressed, or abandoned, may we cry out to Our Lord.
He will give us strength and bring forth comfort and peace.

Divine Mercy video's  is on embraceholycross.com  link, underneath "My Favorites" go to the
website, and click on link embrace the cross- underneath the "Divine Mercy Prayer" you will find a link called " Divine Mercy Prayer in Song. "

There is another Divine Mercy video on the embraceholycross.blogspot.com  click on link "Why Do They Persecute My Son?" You will find a video of Jesus Crucified click on - it is 
"The Best Chaplet of Divine Mercy Video Ever Made" I have added another version of the Divine Mercy Chaplet you may wish to view. go to link :Chaplet of Divine Mercy sung by Donna Cori Gibson.  May All of these Chaplets of Divine Mercy give you strength of Our God.

If You Wish To See A Candle----Please go to the video on this blog- click on the link "In The Beginning"  You will see the lighted candle at the end of the song!  This will be your light! If needed may you try to view this candle in the video during Embrace the Cross Holidays, All Fridays, Birthdays, important dates ect.... The candle will give you comfort and peace of our Lord ( if you do not have a nightlight, this candle in the video will be your nightlight. ( Remember always
God will see your sincere action of Faith towards Him in prayer. The candle of course will only be for a moment in the video, however it will bring you warmth and remain in your Heart with God.
Dear One's Please go to the link: A Message about Candles and Nightlight it will give you
MORE INFORMATION about seeing candles in a few more video's on this blog. thanks,  Lori

Matthew Ch 27 Versed 45-46 Jesus on the Cross
From noon onward, there was darkness over the whole land until midafternoon.  The toward mind afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud tone, " My God , my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Psalm 94 Verses 1-11 The Lord will not abandon his people !
God of vengeance, Lord, God of vengeance, show yourself.  Rise up, judge of the earth; render their deserts to be proud. How long, O Lord, shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked glory.  Mouthing insolent (boldly, rude, and disrespectful) speeches, boasting, all the evildoers? Your people, O Lord, they trample down your inheritance they afflict(distress, torment). Widow and stranger they slay, the fatherless they murder. And they say , "The Lord sees not; the God of Jacob perceives not."  Understand, you senseless ones among the people; and, you fools, when will you be wise?  Shall he who shaped the ear to hear? or he who formed the eye not see? Shall he who instructs nations not chastise, he who teaches men knowledge? The Lord knows the thoughts of men, and that they are vain ( excessively proud of or concerned with one's own appearance or achievements).