embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Psalm 91 (Security under God's Protection)

PSALM 91  Security under God's Protection 
You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High. who abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Say to the Lord. "My refuge and my fortress (protection). My God in whom I trust." For he will rescue you from the snare of the fowler(our soul is escaped-does not let us enter into a trap) from the destroying pestilence ( evil influence) With his pinions (the outer part of wings) he will cover you, and under his wings you shall take refuge; his faithfulness is a buckler and a shield. You shall not fear the terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day; Not the pestilence that roams in darkness nor the devastating plaque at noon. Though a thousand fall at your side, teen thousand at your right side, near you it shall not come. Rather with your eyes shall you behold and see the requital of the wicked. ( requital- you will be repaid at the resurrection. He that by faith chooses God for His protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire.) Because you have the Lord as your refuge; you have made the Most High your stronghold. No evil shall befall you, nor shall affliction come near your tent. For to his angels he has given command about you that they guard you in all your ways. Upon their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the asp and the viper; you shall trample down the lion and the dragon. Because he clings to me, I will deliver him; I will set him on high because he acknowledges my name.  he shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in distress; I will deliver him and glorify him; with length of days I will gratify him and will show him my salvation.

Dear Ones, may this passage of  Psalm 91 be the words of Our Lord to lean on, and hold on to.
May it always remind us of Gods protection and that He places His wings (His Arms) around us when we need him the most. He brings comfort to those whom calls upon his name. May Our Lord grant you and our world  His Peace of His Love. May Our Lord Bless YOU and keep you always.

10,000 Reason's (Bless the Lord) 8-2016

The Garden / 7-29-2020

The Garden (acoustic) 5-16-2017

Speak To Me / 7-29-2020