embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, October 3, 2016

An Inspirational Prayer

AN INSPIRATIONAL PRAYER

Do not look forward to what may happen tomarrow
The same everlasting Father who cares for you today
will take care of you tomarrow, and every day.
Either He will shield you from suffering,
or he will give you unfailing strength
to bear it.
Be at peace, then. Put aside all anxious
thoughts and imaginations,
and say continually:
" The Lord is my strength and my shield.
My heart has trusted in Him 
and I am helped.
He is not only with me
but in me,
and I in Him." Amen

ISAIAH  CH 41: VERSE 10
" Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you,
I will help you,
I will uphold you
with my righteous right hand.

St. Paul to the- Galatians Ch 6: verses 14-18
May I never boast of anything but the cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ!
Through it, the world has been crucified to me and I to the world.
It means nothing whether one is circumcised or not.
All that matters is that one is created anew.
peace and mercy on all who follow this rule of life,
and on the Israel of God.
Henceforth, let no man trouble me,
for I bear the brand marks of Jesus in my body.
Brothers, may the favor of Our Lord
Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Jesus and His Father
On one occasion Jesus spoke thus: "Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
to you I offer praise: for what you have hidden from the learned
and the clever you have revealed to the merest children.
Father, it is true. You have graciously willed it so.  Everything
has been given over to me by my Father. No one
knows the Son but the Father, and no one
knows the Father but the Son-and anyone to whom the son wishes
to reveal him.
"Come to me, all you who are weary
and find life burdensome, and I will
refresh you. Take my yoke upon your shoulders
and learn from me, for I am gentle and
humble of heart. Your souls will find rest.
for my yoke is easy and my burden light."

The wedding at Cana
John Ch 2: verse 5  Jesus Mother, instructed those waiting on the table, "Do whatever he tells you." Blessed Mary was present at the Wedding along with the disciples.  The wine ran out, and Blessed Mary addressed this to Jesus' in saying; " They have no more wine." Jesus replied " Woman , how does this concern of yours involve me? My hour has not yet come." and that is when Blessed Mary told the servants to do What Jesus tells them. The Servants filled the six stone water jars, and Jesus ordered them to fill them with water. They did as they were told. The waiter in charge handed a cup to the brides groom. The water had turned into wine !  Jesus performed His first Miracle in request of His Mother; May we look at Her as an example, to not be afraid, and send our request to Jesus. He will gladly receive all we ask of him!  

Note; Dear One's, What are we asked from Our Lord to do in our own Life ?
When we are asked to do a task; some kind of work for Jesus, do we respond ?
Do we do Our Task for Him?
When we complete a task here on earth, will people say we did it for Christ?
Through all our distractions can we as a people complete our prayers Our task, our will for Our Lord?
May we give Love to others
Tell them "I love You"
If you encounter a person , can you in some way , let them know Jesus Loves them.
Can we tell them "May Jesus Bless You"
Maybe we can simply whisper to Jesus for them; in saying "Jesus Bless them."
you can do this privately or verbally. 
You will receive many Blessings from God.

May you view some songs by Hillsong Music and more !
Soldier of the Army of God, the Rosary posted Aug 18.