embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, December 1, 2016

God Is More Precious Than Silver and Gold

Psalm 119 Verses 65-72
You have done good to your servant,
O Lord, according to your word.
Teach me wisdom and knowledge,
for in your commands I trust.
Before I was afflicted I went astray
but now I hold to your promise.
You are good and bountiful;
teach me your statutes.(laws)
Though the proud forge lies against me
with all my heart I will observe your
precepts.
Their  heart has become gross ;
as for me , your law is my delight.
It is good for me that I have been afflicted.
that I may learn your statutes.
The law of your mouth is to me more precious
than thousands of gold and silver piece

Matthew Ch. 7 verse 24 
Anyone who hears my words
and put them into practice
is like the wise man who built
his house on rock.
verse-26: Anyone who hears my
words but does not put them into
practice is like the foolish man
who built his house on sandy ground.

Dear Ones, Jesus is speaking about Our Souls
May we keep building up our souls
to Jesus. When the storms arise
we will build ourselves up to him
to receive US !
When difficulties come we will
gently look up to him. 
We will ask him for help
and place our trust and hope
in him. 
He will be the one we lean on
He will gently look upon us with
purity of His Most Sacred Heart
He will help raise our heads up high
and we will go forward with him.
(Jesus is OUR ROCK may we constantly
build our homes, family, and friends upon HIM !)
LIFE isn't so much as what we
can or can't do.
LIFE is our depending on our Lord.
LIFE isn't so much what we are, rather
it is who we are !!
EVERY PERSON'S LIFE MATTERS !!
YOU MATTER ; WE MATTER
TOGETHER WE WILL
" Embrace the Cross " of Jesus !
Our gifts are OURSELVES given by GOD ALONE! 
Through Our Lord we give Our gifts to 
the World !
(Let's help one another big or small 
and Jesus will wrap it in his present of love)


More Precious Than Silver , by Paul McClure

More Precious Than Silver