embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bible Verses About Mercy and Joy !

Scripture of Mercy:

Numbers Ch. 6 Verses 24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you,
The Lord make his face
shine upon you , and be gracious
to you. The Lord turn his face
toward you and give
you peace.

Ephesians Ch. 2 Verses 4-5
but because of His great love
for us, god, who is rich in
mercy, made us alive
with Christ , even when
were dead in transgressions meaning;
(an act against God, bad conduct, and
offense)
it is by grace you have been saved.

2 Timothy Ch. 1 Verse 9
He has saved us and called
us to a holy life-
not because of anything
we have done
but because of His own
purpose and grace.
This grace was given
us in Christ Jesus,
before the beginning of time.

Isaiah Ch. 30 Verse 18
Yet the Lord longs to
be gracious to you,
therefore he will rise up
to show you compassion,
for the Lord is a God
of justice
blessed are all who
wait for him.

 Scripture of Joy !

Psalm 30: Verse 5
For his anger is but for a moment,
and his favor is for a lifetime,
weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning
tarry ( in his will is life ; joy)

Psalm 126: Verse 5
Those who sow in tears shall
reap with shouts of joy !

Psalm 28: Verse 7
The Lord is my strength and
my shield in him my heart
trusts and I am helped,
my heart exults and with
my song I give thanks to him.

1 Peter Ch. 4 Verse 13
But rejoice in so far as you
share Christ's sufferings,
that you may also rejoice
and be glad when his
glory is revealed.

Acts Ch. 13 Verse 52
and the disciples were
filled with joy and with
the Holy Spirit.

Jude Ch. 1 Verse 24
Now to him who is able to
keep you from stumbling
and to present you
blameless before the
presence of his glory
with great joy!

Psalm 30: Verse 11
You have turned for me my
mourning into dancing,
you have loosed my
sackcloth and clothed
me with gladness.

John Ch. 17 Verse 13
But now I am coming to you,
and these things I speak
in the world, that thy
may have my joy
fulfilled in themselves.

1 Peter Ch. 1 Verse 8
Though you have not seen him,
you love him,
though you do not now see him,
\you believe in him.
and rejoice with joy
that is inexpressible
and filled with glory.

Proverbs Ch. 17 Verse 22
A joyful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries
up the bones.

Psalm 16: Verse 9
Therefore my heart is glad
and my whole being rejoices,
my flesh also dwells secure.

Luke Ch. 15 Verse 10
Just so , I tell you, there is joy
before the Angels of God
over one sinner who repents.

2 Corinthians Ch. 12 Verse 10
For the sake of Christ, then, I
am content with weaknesses,
insults, hardships,
persecutions,
and calamities. For when
I am weak, then
I am strong.

Romans Ch.  15 Verse 13
May the God of hope
fill you with all joy and peace
in believing so that
by the power of the
Holy Spirit you
may bound in hope.

James Ch. 1 Verse 2
Count it all joy,
my brothers, when
you meet trials of
various kinds.

Romans Ch. 12 Verse 12
Rejoice in hope,
be patient in
tribulation, be constant
in prayer.

Philippians Ch. 4 Verse 4
Rejoice in the Lord
always, again I will
say , Rejoice !

Gelatians Ch.5 Verse 22
But the fruits of the Spirit
is love, joy, peace,
patience, kindness,
goodness,
faithfulness.