embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My Signature Is Written on Your Heart (STORY)

My Signature is written on Your Heart
my Lord !

When the day has been full
and the evening comes,
please slow me down,
so I can rest.
Remind me my signature  is
written
on Your Sacred Heart !

In the morning when the house
is a mess, dishes need washed,
children need taken care of
Remind me your signature is
written in My Families Heart.

The Morning arises and I seem
to be struggling to begin my day;
I see my signature beautifully
written on Your Holy Heart !

Sometimes Lord, I need a
push and shove to go forward
can you remind me of your
hands , that are carefully
moving me in the
Right Direction !

Oh Lord ! Sometimes the
world seems a bit low
and empty. Can you
help fill my soul
up and Lean Towards You !

Sometimes my brain seems to
be scattered, and I have
so much to do.
Can you teach me not
to worry
and allow yourself to
Breathe In Me.

Oh Lord, at times I feel
lonely, fearful, and
doubtful ; Can you place
Your Signature On My Heart !

When the days are
cheerful, fulfilling, and
everything is great !
Remind me ; It
All Comes From You.

Oh My Jesus ! I will continue to
write my signature
on your Sacred Heart
in all of my days.
Bless Me Oh Lord.
With All My Love !

It is Well / 4-2018

Take Courage / 5-2018

Here's My Heart / 4-2017