embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Can I Be Alone With You, Jesus (Story)

Where can I be alone with you Jesus?
The world seems to be so busy and
things are done so quickly!
I look all around and people
have so much to do
in their daily lives.
Where can I be alone with you, Jesus?
My house is a wreck, dishes need washed,
and, the laundry needs put away.
How can I ever take the time out
to pray?
The yard needs, mowed, the windows
and siding need cleaned.
When can I ever find your
peace oh Lord?
My Children need me in every
direction. I am being pulled
from people, my job, and
my spouse. Sometimes I can't
even find myself.
Can I ever be alone with
you, Jesus?
I step outside my back door,
I notice the birds chirping,
and flowers blooming.
I sit quietly on my porch
steps, to enjoy the fresh air!
You whisper to me ,"Can I be alone 
with you right now?"
I reflect on you , Oh Jesus!
of who you are
and what you have
done for me!
Tears flow down my face
for it is you , Jesus !
You are the one who keeps
touching my heart.
It's you, Jesus, who keeps
sitting beside me
in my loneliness.
Oh Jesus , how can you
take the time to be
with me?
Don't you have a million things
to do?
I hear you whispering back to me
"I want to be alone with you
right now."
I look up in the sky
and I feel the sun on my face.
I can feel the soft breeze blowing
against my hair, and I can
smell the scent of Spring!
You speak to me again "I make all things
new." "I AM YOUR CREATOR."
"I AM YOUR GOD."
"I WANT TO REST BESIDE YOU."
I answer Him gently, "You can be
with me Jesus, right now!"
I close my eyes and I know
He is close at my side.
Lord !
 "How can you find
the time for me, Lord?"
He answers me again !
"I AM YOUR GOD." 
"I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW!"
When you are mopping 
the kitchen floor,
I AM WITH YOU.
When you are outside
trying to improve your
home, I AM THERE.
When the children are pulling
you in all directions , I AM
YOUR COACH ! I KEEP
PRESSING YOU FORWARD
TO ENGAGE IN THEIR 
NEEDS.
Don't you see my child
I don't want left out.
I want to be included
in ALL your DAILY
task.
When pressure sets in, it is 
where you will find me the most.
ALL your daily works , I 
will wrap them up ,
as a GIFT TO MYSELF.
ALL your struggles, needs,
problems, will be placed
in my two pierced hands.
EMBRACE MY CROSS,
and look up at ME!
I will KISS your
forehead each and
every time!
You will receive 
MY BREATH OF HOLINESS
It's MY CROSS of 
REDEMPTION
that will be a constant
reminder that,"MY MERCY IS
GREATER THAN YOUR SINS."
Allow MY CROSS to be placed 
upon you DAILY in your 
own HEART.
That is where 
you can be ALONE WITH ME.
MY CROSS is for ALL my people!
IT IS "MY GLORY" and
"MY REDEMPTION"
BY MY CROSS I HAVE SAVED THE WORLD !
Jesus continued whispering to me
"Can I be alone with you RIGHT NOW?"
I answered back to him "Yes Lord, never leave me!"

ASHES REMAIN / 4-30-2021

EVERYTHING & ASHES REMAIN / 10-24-2018