embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SHIELD ME OH ' LORD

Dear Jesus, My Lord.
I am sitting here all alone.
I am looking at my life
right now and it's not
going so well.
I am tired of being tired.
I am tired of being sad.
I don't like the way I AM.

I am shaking and I am
a mess.
I feel so alone my God.
Please help me change.

I keep sobbing and
thinking of what has
separated me from you !

Can I be strong enough
to make a step forward?
Can you show me
the way?
Can you bring me 
your warmth?

Please shield me of 
your peace.
Please clothe me of
your comfort.
Please help bring 
your love
into my 
heart, mind, and
soul.

How can I begin Lord?

I will try to allow your
DOOR TO BE OPENED.
I see you on the cross.
You are most beautiful
to me.
I arise and stand UP
with tears flowing
down my face.

I go to your CROSS.
I hold you close to 
my HEART with my
KISS.
Help me my Lord !
Help me to go forward !
Help me to never look back !

It is you who will bring back
my happiness.!
It is you who will give me
back my smile.

I will work on myself 
Oh' Lord !
Can you be at my side
each day?
Can you push me along
when I don't want to 
move?

Can you press me forward
and remind me of 
yourself , especially when
I feel like going 
backwards ?

Teach me Lord your ways !
Show me your ways are
much better and complete.

Allow your Divine Love
to flood over me like
never before !

Shield me Oh' Lord
of yourself , for I 
want to be with you 
FOREVER ! My 
FREEDOM is found !

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR ONE,