embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Trust In My love for I Am Near You

Luke Ch 8- Verses 16-18 Speaks about don't hide the light of God
underneath a bushel basket. Place your light on a lamp post
for others to see. We are called to be that light that God wants
others to see !

Nov. 29, 2011 I was given another dream , after recovering from
a difficult operation. I was home and gradually getting better
and stronger. God allows me to see his face once again, in a
given dream :
Here is my dream : I woke up and got out of bed. I went into
the hallway and Jesus face appeared on my white wall. I could
only see from his neck up and Jesus was crowned with thorns.
The vision was black and white with no other color. Jesus eyes
were closed then His eyes opened and His pain was so great.
Dear one's , Jesus eye's seemed heavy and worn and saddened .
The dream ended. I remember His Image was facing a
large wooden rosary I have hanging on the wall across from Him.
Our Lord is pleased
with those who pray the Holy Rosary and Divine Mercy and
listen to His Words Through Scripture and Songs !
He is pleased with those whom kiss His Image or Crucifix. 
Dear One's Our Lord constantly wants us to TRUST IN HIS
LOVE FOR HE IS NEAR US !!

June 13, 2011, I had a SHORT DREAM , that Jesus was holding a 
lamb on his shoulders. He was looking up towards the sky, 
up to heaven. end of dream.
Jesus, is the LAMB OF GOD who takes away the sins of the
world. Jesus is Our Shepherd , and we are his lambs. 
He is holding EACH OF US , he knows us and
EMBRACES US always !

MAY JESUS BLESS OUR WORLD ! Lori 


Heal Our Land

Power To Redeem

 He Who Is Mighty

Oh My Soul

We Found Love