embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Faces in the Crowd

The event is about to take place, and many people
have come from far off places, to see the event
they have been waiting for !
I see many people in the stadium , taking their
places with excitement !
The National Anthem begins and people
begin standing and looking up
towards their flag.
They place their hands over their hearts
to show honor of greatness, and
thankfulness to the Country they love.

Suddenly a team player bends one knee
to the ground with his head
facing downward.

I see a soft glow from the stands
up in the crowd. A woman
looking up with tear drops
running down her cheeks.
She quietly speaks " I have a
story to tell."
She remains standing in honor of
Our Flag.

I see another team player bending His
knee with his head looking downward.

I look over to the distance and I see
a young man waving a flag from his
wheelchair, ever so proudly ! " I have
a story to tell." He remains
looking up with a smile.

I see another team player bending the
knee again , with another team player
touching his shoulder and still looking
downward.

A large glow of people arise in
the crowds !
I noticed they were from a school.
They were all respectfully
looking towards Our Flag
with hands over their hearts
in saying "We have a story to tell."

I  then see a small child next
to his parents. The child is singing
along the National Anthem proudly !
He has his hand on his heart.
He smiles up to his father in asking
"Does my big brother see me from
heaven ?"
The Father's  tears began rolling down
from his face,  He  holds his son's small
hand, and gently answers
"Yes , he see's you my son."

I see another team player bending
the knee , only this team player
had a glow around him.
He was looking downward with tear
drops falling to the ground.
He stood up looking at Our Flag
he always loved.
I went over to him and softly
spoke to him "Do you have a story
to tell ?"

The faces in the crowd knows
their are many stories in the
midst of Our Flag.
The stories are silently
flowing among the people
across the stadium and
field. 
They know Our Flag is a
great connection of one's
story to another.
They know UNITIED they
STAND under ONE NATION
UNDER GOD.
The people know the HISTORY
that is built BEHIND THAT 
FLAG " OUR FLAG " that
will forever STAND AMONG
IT'S PEOPLE !

GOD BLESS AMERICA ! by Lori Foster

UNITY SONG 9-27-16

YOU SPEAK 8-1-17

EVERYTHING GOOD 1-13-17

HUSH HUSH 10-10-17

  AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL 6-30-17

OH AMERICA  7-1-17

YOU RAISE ME UP / BY JOSH GROBAN 12-5-16

 YOU RAISE ME UP 7-7-17