embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

There is Only One You

Dear Lord, my Jesus ! It is so beautiful here, where am I ?
You are in my kingdom a place called Heaven.
Wow !  This place is so peaceful , with beautiful
people ! The music is most pleasant to listen to !
I see families together , do I have a family ?
Yes, my child you have a family but they
are not here.
Where are they ! Can I see them ?
I want to be with them !
Your family are in a place called
Earth.
Oh ! can I go there ?
No , my child your life was taken 
from you.
What does that mean my Lord?
You wasn't allowed to be born.
Why ! did they not want me?
My Child you are very much wanted 
I made you in my own image.
I knew you before you were formed
in your mothers womb.
because you were unwanted 
your body was destoryed 
and your soul went up to
Heaven; My Kingdom.
Will there be another me on
Earth again ?
No , my child there is only
one you.
I don't understand my Lord
Why  could I not be born on
Earth?
I really want to see my Mom
and my Dad !
I really want to meet my family!
Who took me from them ?
A person did an operation on
your mom and took you away
from her.
Why?
What is this person called?
This person is called an
abortionist.
Because of a pass law that
allows him or her to do such 
an act against me.
I so want to be with my mom
can I my Lord ?
Maybe one day , but not
right now.
My Lord is there a pass law
that keeps puppies from
being born and taken
away from their mom?
Is there a pass law that keeps
baby kittens from being born
and taken away
from their moms too ?
No , my child only humans.
My Lord, if you say there is
only one me , please tell me
there is only one abortionist !

Psalm 139 :13 "Truly you have formed my inmost being.
You knit me in my mother's womb."

John Ch: 14 " I prepared a place for you."

A Love letter from Jesus / 1-19-17

 A Text Message From God / 1-2018

 THE HEAVENS ARE WEEPING / 5-17-2017