embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, January 22, 2018

PRAYER TO END ABORTION !

PRAYER TO END ABORTION

Lord God , I thank you today for the
gift of my life,
and for the lives of all my
brothers and sisters.

I know there is nothing
that destroys more
life than abortion,
Yet, I rejoice that
you have conquered
death , by
your resurrection of
Your Son.

I am ready to do my part
in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
never to be silent,
never to be passive,
never to be forgetful
of the unborn.

I commit myself to be
active in the 
pro-life movement,
and never to stop
defending life
until my brothers
and sisters are
protected,
and our nation once
again becomes
a nation with liberty
and justice 
Not just for some
but for ALL.

Through Christ Our Lord, Amen 

www. priestsfor life.org 
praytoendabortion.htm