embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, March 29, 2018

An Easter Blessing

Dear One's,
Blessings of Our Lord be with you during this Easter Season.
I would like to give you a short dream I had on
March 24, 2018, here is my dream:
My family was in our church, and someone was having some sort
of health problems.  The people in the church began to pray for the
person in their needs. Then the dream took place outside of the
church. The same group of people was gathered in a grassy area.
We knew we were needing to pray the Holy Rosary for this person.
I began to lead the rosary to the people.  I began to announce
the Glorious Mysteries. I was trying to be careful in announcing
the correct mystery to the people. I remember announcing the third
Glorious Mystery The Descent of the Holy Spirit, and as soon
as I announced 5th mystery The Coronation; Crowning of Blessed
Mary Her image appeared in the sky!  I was looking up and Her image
was very large. Her image was a beautiful white color throughout her veil
and dress. I could not see her flesh or face, only her Image. She was very peaceful
and the dream ended. 

Revelation Ch. 12 verse 1  ( A great sign appeared in heaven ; a woman
clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and her head a crown
of twelve stars.)

Dear One's, Blessed Mary, the mother of Our Lord Jesus is praying for
our world.  She is asking us all to turn towards her son and build our
oneness with him in our daily lives.
God Bless Always, Lori Foster

THE RESURRECTION: Matthew Ch: 28 Verses 5-6
The Angel said to the women " Do not be afraid.
for I know that you are looking for Jesus who has
been crucified. "He is not here, for He has risen,
just as He said. 

Isaiah Ch:44 V- 22
Remember this, "I blot out your transgressions,
I am your redeemer." Ch:45 V-22, he says
"Turn to me and be saved!"

Isaiah Ch:53 V-5 
But He was pierced because of our
transgressions, crushed because of
our iniquities.
punishment for our peace was on
Him, and we are healed by His
wounds.

Psalm 134: 3
May the Lord Bless you from Zion. He who made Heaven
and Earth.

Acts Ch. 14 Verse 15
God, who made the Heavens and the Earth and the Sea
and all that is in them.

1 Chronicles Ch 29 Verses 11-12
Yours, O Lord is the greatest power and the glory and
the victory and majesty.  O Lord, you exalt yourself
as head overall.

Jeremiah Ch. 23 Verses 23-24
Am I a God who is near "declares the Lord." and
not a God far off?