embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A Piece of You My Lord !

A Piece of you broken for Us !
How can this be my Lord ?

The Church is ever so quiet as I
enter in .

I find myself sitting in this
empty pew.

I look around the walls of the
church and it's all about you
Oh' Jesus .

I see all that you went through
at each of your fourteen stations
of the Cross and with your
mother at your side+

The Art of the Heavenly
Angels are comforting
and brings forth peace +


It's a constant reminder of
how much you endured
for us and your love and
sacrifice on the Cross.

I see the Saints  on the
stain glass windows to
remind us of
Bravery, obedience and
faith of love for you and
your Church.

I am quiet Oh' Lord
for the Mass is about
to begin.

I listen attentively on every
word spoken through
scripture.

Oh ' how your gifts are
given abundantly !

There is silence not even
music, but the Mass is
most beautiful !

I hear the words spoken
from the Priest at your
altar.  I listen to  the words
 you yourself
gave to your disciples
  at "The Last Supper "
The words are  most powerful & striking
to my heart and  soul +++

There is silence in Your Sacrifice
at the altar with the Priest in
lifting you up in saying
"Behold the Lamb of God ,
behold him 
who takes away the sins of
the world , blessed are they
who are called to the supper
of the Lamb."

We respond back to you Jesus
in saying " Lord I am not
worthy that you should 
enter under my roof. But
only say the word and my
soul shall be healed."

We go forward to your
altar ever so humbly and
in praise in receiving you
my Lord +++

A piece of you awaits me +

In your bread broken with
the words spoken to me
The body of Christ+
I say ' amen

In your cup of wine poured
out for many 
the words spoken to me
The blood of Christ +
I say ' amen

I am ever so thankful to you
in giving me yourself in your
Heavenly Banquet +

It's a Piece of you that
 fills us up !

It's a part of you that
helps heal  our wounds

Your body and blood
mends  the emptiness
in my heart and soul..

We become one with you +
In this Holy Communion+
for you said so , to the
twelve disciples
in scripture John Ch. 6

I go back to my pew in
silence with joy of plenty !
I give honor and praise
to you Jesus , in your Most
Holy Sacrifice +

Wordless / 5--2017

I Will Meet You / 4-25-2018

The Holy Eucharist John Ch. 6  / Scripture 1-19-2017 You will find a
Spiritual Communion Prayer +++ Amen means : I Believe 

Dear One's , If you wish , you can take  "The Spiritual Communion Prayer " with
you to church and Our Lord will pour out his Graces upon you.
If you desire and want to receive Christ in the Holy Eucharist make an
appointment with the Church and they will be glad to lead you
the way !  If there is a Priest or Deacon available after Mass you may
feel free to speak with them. They are always ready to receive you 
in your needs. +++

John Ch. 6 The Holy Eucharist / video's 4-18-2018