embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, July 12, 2018

More Countries added

Dear Ones,
May you view some of the New Added Countries that have "Embrace The Cross"
May we keep one another in our prayers.
May we wish the best for each country !
May we together join in prayer to Our Lord .
May together we Kiss the face of Jesus +++
We Join Our Cross with Jesus Cross +++
God Bless All Whom are Embracing the Cross of Jesus +++

Note ; My Stats have shown the Countries Added thus so far. There may be
more countries that I am unable to view, however I will keep
adding those that show up !
Thank you with Blessings to You and Your Loved Ones,
Lori Foster
Click here:
Countries ; 8-4-2017

Come Alive ; 5-2017 / song

Wordless ; 5-2017 / song

Heal Our Land ; 5-2017 / song

Miracles ; 7-2018

So Will I (lyrics) ; 7-2018

So Will I ; 7-2018