embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

I Never Left You

How can I find you my Lord ?

You Don't have to look far my child 
for I never left you +

Oh' Lord ! How can I move forward
in my pain ?

I am struggling can't you see  ' my Lord ?

I have so much confusion and unknown
questions.

I feel empty Oh ' God !

You don't have to look far my child
for I never left you +
My child when you want to rest ; you
may rest in me +

When you feel the weight of pain upon
your shoulders ; look at me on my Cross+
I will REMOVE your suffering +

Each time you "Embrace Me on My Cross"
MORE STRENGTH will be given unto you
My child !

I will receive your pain of sorrow and
place it into my "Sacred Heart"+

My Graces will pour out to anyone
who comes to Me and I will never
let go +

Each time you KISS ME on MY CROSS 
My Holy POWER surrounds you with
MY KISS in return back to you +

Remember always ,
You don't have to look far 
my child , for I will never
leave you +

Dear One's 
Each time you kiss Jesus on the Cross or any image of
him you will receive Graces of his own Love +
You may kiss your thumb as well in representing 
him on his Holy Cross +
You will be Blessed each and every time.
If there are times you cannot pray , simply
kissing the Cross of Jesus will be your
prayer +

If you have no photo of Jesus , you may kiss "The Embrace 
The Cross "drawing on this website. ( May you kiss your
fingers and place them
 onto the Screen of his Image)
May Jesus Bless You Daily,
Your in Christ,
Lori



Everything / What a Beautiful Name / Text Message from God ; 11-8-2018

I Will Rest In You / 5-2019

I Have An Appointment With You ' My Jesus / 3-17-2017

No Longer Slaves / 5-16-2019

Reckless Love / 5-16-2019