embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Because It's Your Heart I See

Dear Lord ,  how do I know that
you are with me ?

My child of mine !
Are you not sitting alone
 on your porch steps?

I see that you are sobbing
and you are in great pain.

You look up towards the sky !
You are in question "Where
are you my God ?"

I see your sorrow and I come
near your side.

Because it's your heart I See +++

You find your small crucifix
and you hold it near you.
I see you gently picking up
your crucifix , giving me
your kiss.

My child of mine !
Your heart is joined
with my heart.

*****************

Dear Lord , how do I know that
you are with me ?

My child of mine !
I see you taking the
hand of a young adult ,
whom is of special needs.

You go into the store
so he can learn some social
skills.

I can hear a loud sound
echoing throughout the
store.  It's the sound
of the young adult !
He is trying to get your
attention and you
become attentive to
his needs.

The young adult is excited
to buy some candy ! He
pulls out his money and
you help him manage the
self checkout machine.

Oh ' My Heart ' His voice
is so beautiful !
His smile is perfect !
He is a blessing to the
World !

You help guide the young
adult out of the store
and safely back into the vehicle .

Please know my child !
I walked beside you as
you was guiding the young
adult of special needs!
  You both will forever
be blessed !

Because it's your heart I See+++

****************

Dear Lord , can you be with
me today ?

My Child of mine !
I see that your day is busy
and your work load is a bit
hard.

Your nursing work is often
a story in it's self.
 I can see your skills being of
great use !
You follow all the steps
that will allow the comfort of
your patient.
You hear the gratefulness in
your patient's voice.
You see the expression in
their eye's of love.
You my child See Me !
I am with you through it
all and my blessings are
endless !

Because it's your heart I See+++

**************

Dear Lord , Shall I ask you
a question ? Do you really
see my job ?

My Child of mine !
I see you
 taking your mop
and bucket with all
your supplies.

You  go to the places
that you are in charge of
to clean.

Some of these places
are in very poor shape
and even gross !


I can see how you would
feel unappreciated and unknown !

Oh ' my child !
I bless you each and every time
you pick up a rag!
I bless you each time you
empty a trash can or mop
up a floor.

I can see all your accomplishments
and I am in great awe ! 
You will forever be appreciated
and known in my sight !

Because it's your heart I See+++

Dear Reader , Our Lord "See's Us " in our
daily works in action.
He see's our struggles and task
we have to face on a daily
basis.

When we do our job's at home,
schools , offices , hospital's, outside
work ect... Our work is not left unseen.

Our Lord keeps pressing us forward to
help better ourselves .
In our jobs we keep searching to do
things better and make improvements.

None of us are wanting a medal !
We are all striving to better our
character and to help in anyway to
improve our environment and
those around us.

Our medals are the things that
are unseen to help others in 
need !

Our medals are improving
our places to help our
environment and atmosphere !

Our rewards are not for ourselves
but for the Good of the people !

For when we see positive results
and hear uplifting words .
 We can know that we have done our 
part !
Sometimes we may not always
get a pat on the back nor even
a comment . But always remember
The One person whom knows
us well is Jesus !

Because it's Our Heart He See's +++

God Bless You ,
Lori Foster

note: If you do not have a crucifix to reflect on you may use
a cross , prayer card , your Bible,  anything that represents Jesus !
You may also place your given kiss onto the "Embrace The Cross"
image on this website +++


At The Cross

No Longer Slaves / 9-2019

I Can Only Imagine / 3-15-2018 (Beautiful Song & Movie )

Go Light Your World/ 9-2019