embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Presentation & A Short Message About My Father's Passing

February 2 is "The Presentation"  Mary and Joseph present Jesus to his heavenly Father in the temple forty days after his birth. (Luke Ch:2 Verse 22) Simeon says to Blessed Mary "And a sword will pierce your own soul to ."

Dear One's , I would like to share with you a short message about my own father's passing and going to our heavenly Lord.+++
He recently passed away with a sudden illness in the comfort of his home.  He was surrounded by my mom , five of their seven children for two of them live out of state , and many more loved ones .  The day of his passing my mom had the Rosary CD of Dana next to his bedside.  We were praying the Joyful Mysteries and our loving Lord took him during the Presentation. 
My Father had a beautiful and peaceful death and he was greatly blessed.+++
He was embraced in the loving arms of the Holy Family.+++
He was united with his loved ones in God's Kingdom  of his own Divine love.+++
May we turn our nightlights on +++

My Written Letter About My Dad / 2-13-2020

Finding A Hidden Love Song / 20-13-2020 (A written love song by my beloved Dad to my Mom)

One of my Father's favorite songs What A Beautiful Name , by Kari Jobe 7-18-2017

Gentle Woman 2-1-2020 beautiful !

He also loved Gentle Woman ( The Hail Mary ) Luke Ch: 1 Verses 42-45


note: You can find this post of The Presentation on "My Favorites #2 underneath Scripture.

Presentation of Jesus in the Temple (3 mins.) 11-15-2017
Presentation at the Temple (3 mins.) 11-15-2017
The Passion of Christ 9-2017

If you wish to learn about " The Twenty Mysteries of the Holy Rosary " by Dana ;  go to 
"My Favorites post ." scroll down to #6 .