embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Written Letter For You / What I believe Blessed Mary is telling the World !

Dear World ,
I see so much joy across the world !
I see people helping people !
I see young learning from the old
and wise .
The world is filled with great Awe !
Your cities are wonderfully made
Your buildings are beautifully
structured .
Your places of worship is peacefully
pleasing and holy+++
Your gathering places is filled with
joy and laughter and learning !
Oh' how the world is like a heartbeat
of the rhythm of God !
The world is like a pendulum swing
in constant balance !
People constantly pressing forward
in their everyday work and activities !
Your modern advancements are very
amazing and useful in so many ways !
Remember to Pray often my children!
Ask our Lord to keep giving you 
Vision!
To see things the way Jesus sees !
My son and my Lord, will always
be your help and
your strength !
He is the Anchor of Love to
your cities and lands !
May your cities not be overwhelmed
for he will always be your shield !
Stand always at the feet of his
Cross +++
Sing Hallelujah !
For Our God Reigns!
He will forever be your Rock
All of Your Days !
Amen

Note:  I believe this is what Blessed Mary
is telling the world !

God I Look To You / 6-2020

Has Anyone Ever Written A Letter / 2-2020

Mary Goes To Jesus (The Passion of Christ) best scene / 6-2020 Note: In
the video ; Mary say's to Jesus ' I'm Here !
Jesus say's to Mary ' Behold I Make Everything New !