embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

An Illuminated Crucifix

 From Lori Foster's Journal

Dec. 23, 2020

I had a neat and vivid dream.  My son and his family  pulled in my drive way unexpectedly .

The weather was kind of bad and they all settled into my home.  The children were running around

and playing. I noticed the storm was getting stronger against our house.  I mentioned it to my

husband and he didn't seem to concerned.  I walked into my kitchen and looked out my

large window.  Suddenly,  I could see a large illuminated crucifix way up in the clouds.

The crucifix was extraordinary !  The crucifix was illuminated all around it and very white !

There seemed to be angelic figures beneath the crucifix .  I motioned my daughter Rachel

to come and see what I was witnessing ! But by the time she came to the window the illuminated 

crucifix was fading away.  

Dream ended +++


Silent Night , by Stevie Nicks

What A Beautiful Name / 4-2017

We Found Love / 9-7-2017 ( Love This Song and Video)