embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Angels Laugh !

 I was looking back at some of my writings, and I found one that was titled

"The Angels Laugh."

written on May 12, 2017

     I was at a gas station and a lady whom I had known for a long time

was on the other side of my pump tank.  I haven't seen her for several 

months and I wondered if she had transferred to another store. 

I began to pump my gas in my car, and she started to pump her car

as well.  I had high heels on, and I wanted to grab one of my websites

cards of "Embrace the Cross" from my purse, to present it to her.

I climb over the pump hose, and I almost fell!  My foot had gotten caught

on the hose, however I caught myself on a post. Thank goodness 'I didn't

fall!  I look in my purse for my website cards. I couldn't seem to find them.

I approached her before she drove away!  I said "Hi" and I asked her if she

was still working at the store! She sadly shook her head "no." I said

"Wait ' I have something I believe you would like."  I finally found my

website cards and handed her several of them.  I explained a little

about what "Embrace the Cross" was. She seemed happy to have

received them and mentioned that her daughter would probably like one.

We said good-bye and I got back into my SUV. and laughed!  I was

thinking how the Angels must be laughing at me, in saying "How far

will you go, for Jesus !!"

Guardian Angels ; 12-2019