embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Will You Meet Me

 Will you meet me my Lord ?

For it is you who knows my 

pain !

I feel as though my world is

empty and at a standstill.

Will you meet me my Lord ?


Yes ' my child , I am here+++


My pain is so deep and I

know I can't bear it alone.


Yes ' my child , I will carry

it for you +++


I have so many unanswered

questions and unknowns.

I only need to know are

you here ?


Yes' my child , I am here

in this place.

I see your difficulties

and struggles +++


Oh ' my Lord ' help me

move forward for I

feel weak.


What ever you ask of

me , I will give to you.

 I am holding you

in my arms .

My eyes are upon yours

and  all I see is your

endless beauty+++


Oh ' my Lord' I need your

strength and courage !


Because you have asked

me , I will grant it to you +++


But when Lord ! When !


Beginning now ' my child

When each day comes I will

fall fresh upon your face.

My holiness will dwell upon 

you and make you new again+++


Oh ' Lord my pain ! my suffering

is so strong.


Pick up your Cross and join it

with my Holy Cross+++

I will help you carry your 

Cross+++

Think of me each and everyday

Pick up a cross or crucifix 

with your given kiss or Kiss

me on  your thumb in representation

of me on the cross

It is there you will meet me

You may Kiss the

 "Embrace The Cross" my image

and you will be blessed +++


I will trust in you my God !


I will wipe your tears away

I will help you rise up each

and everyday +++

May you lean on my Cross++

My Cross is given unto you

and the whole world.

For by my stripes you are healed+++


Glorious Ruins , by Hillsong

Everything

Fall Afresh

Here With Me

I Can Feel You

For The One

Take Courage

Kissing Your Thumb ; 4-2021