embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

You Have Searched Me Lord ' and You know Me

 

_____________________________________________

Psalm 139: Verse 1

You have searched me Lord, and you know me.


Psalm 139: Verse 2

You know when I sit and when I rise, you

perceive my thoughts from afar.


Psalm 139:Verse 3

You discern my going out and my lying down;

you are familiar with all my ways.


Psalm 139: Verse 14

I Praise you because I am fearfully and

wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.


Jeremiah Ch:1 Verse 5

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

before you were born I set you apart; I

appointed you as a prophet to the nations."


Psalm 139 Verse 13

For you created by inmost being; you knit

me together in my mother's womb.


Psalm 139: Verse 16

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the 

days ordained for me were written in your

book before one of them came to be.

_____________________________________

ENJOY !

Who You Say I Am

10,000 Reasons 

Hymns Medley 

In Christ Alone

Here I Am To Worship

10,000 Reasons

You Raise Me Up