embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Does God Hear Us ?

 

"Lord,  may your strength uphold me,

May your light shine upon me and

May your peace surround me."

_______________________________________

Remember ; reading scripture and listening

to songs in Christ is participating in Christ Army +++

singing to Our Lord is like praying twice to God +++

God Bless You Always,

Lori Foster

________________________________________

Does God Hear Us?

Peter Ch. 3 Verse 12

"For the eyes of the Lord are

on the righteous and his ears are attentive

to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is

against those who do evil." 


1 John Ch. 5 Verse 14

"This is the confidence we

have in approaching God; that if we ask

anything according to his will, he hears us."


1 John Ch. 5 Verse 15

"And if we know that he hears us --- whatever

we ask--- we know that we have what we

asked of him."


Psalm 66: Verses 17-20

"I cried out to him with my

mouth ; his praise was on my tongue. If I had

cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not

have listened; but God has surely listened and

has heard my prayer.  Praise be to God, who has

not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from

me !"

_________________________________________

Beautiful Exchange

Love is Here 

Love on the Line

Closer to Your Heart

Ludovico Einaudi ; Nuvole Blanche

__________________________________________

Snuffed ( I was a candle 

that kindled the lonely hours (poem)