embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

For Loss (Scripture)

 Psalm 73 Verse 26 

My flesh and my heart may fail, but

God is the strength of my heart

and my portion forever.


John Ch. 11 Verse 25-26

Jesus said to her ,"I am the

resurrection and the life. The one 

who believes in my will live, even

though they die, and whoever lives

by believing in my will never die.

Do you believe this?"


1 Corinthians Ch. 15 Verse 42-44

So will it be with the resurrection of

the dead.  The body that is sown is

perishable, it is raised

imperishable; it is sown in

dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is

sown in weakness, it is raised in\

power; and it is sown a natural

body, it is raised a spiritual body.  If

there is a natural body, there is also

a spiritual body.


2 Corinthians Ch. 4 Verse 17-18

For our light and momentary

troubles are achieving for us an

eternal glory that far outweighs

them all.  so we fix our eyes not on

what is seen, but on what is 

unseen, since what is seen is

temporary, but what is unseen is

eternal.


2 Corinthians Ch. 5 Verse 8

We are confident, I say , and would

prefer to be away from the body

and at home with the Lord.


Romans Ch. 14 Verse 8

If we live, we live for the Lord; and

if we die , we die for the Lord. So,

whether we live or die, we belong

to the Lord.


Revelation Ch. 21 Verse 4

"He will wipe every tear from their

eyes.  There will be no more death

or mourning or crying or pain, for

the old order of things has passed 

away."


Psalm 34 Verse 18

The Lord is close to the

brokenhearted and saves those

who are crushed in spirit.


Matthew Ch. 19 Verse 14

But Jesus said, "Let the little

children come to me and do not

hinder them, for to such belongs

the kingdom of heaven."


John Ch. 14 Verse 27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I

give to you.  Not as the world gives

do I give to you.  Let not your

hearts be troubled, neither let

them be afraid.


Psalm 48 Verse 14

For this God is our God for ever

and ever; he will be our guide even

to the end."


2 Corinthians Ch. 1 Verse 3-4

Who comforts us in all our affliction

so that we will be able to comfort

those who are in any affliction with

the comfort which we

ourselves are comforted by God.

___________________________________

Look Up Child / 3-2019

Everything / 3-2019

Rescue / 3-2019

Show Me Your Glory / 4-2017

Just to Be With You / 2-2020

I've always loved you / 4-2017