embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Pleasing God

 Romans  Ch. 12 Verse 1

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of

God, to present your bodies a living and holy

sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your

spiritual service of worship.


Ephesians Ch. 5 Verses 8-10

for you were formerly darkness, but now you are

Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light 

(for the fruit of the Light consists in all 

goodness and righteousness and truth). 

trying to learn what is pleasing to the 

Lord.


2 Corinthians Ch. 5 Verse 9

Therefore we also have as our ambition,

whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to

Him.


Galatians Ch. 6 Verse 8

For the one who sows to his own flesh will

from the flesh reap corruption, but the one

who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit

reap eternal life.


Colossians Ch. 1 Verse 10

so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the

Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit

in every good work and increasing in the

knowledge of God.


Colossians Ch. 3 Verse 20

Children, be obedient to your parents in all

things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.


1 Timothy Ch. 2 Verse 1-3

First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and

prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings, be made

on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in

authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and

quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This is

good and acceptable in the sight of God our

Savior. 


1 Thessalonians Ch. 2 Verse 4

but just as we have been approved by God to be

entrusted with the gospel , so we speak, not as

pleasing men , but God who examines our

hearts.


1 Chronicles Ch. 29 Verse 17

Since I know , O my God that you try the heart

and delight in uprightness , I , in the integrity of

my heart, have willingly offered all these things;

so now with joy I have seen Your people , who are

present here, make their offerings willingly to You.


Psalm 149 Verse 4

For the Lord takes pleasure in His people;

He will beautify the afflicted ones with 

salvation.


Proverbs Ch. 15 Verse 8

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to

the Lord,

But the prayer of the upright is His delight.


Ezekiel Ch. 33 Verse 11

Say to them, "As I live !"  declares the Lord God, "I

take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but

rather that the wicked turn from his way and live.

Turn back, turn back from your evil ways !  Why

then will you die, O house of Israel?"


Hebrews Ch. 11 Verse 6

And without faith it is impossible to please Him,

for he who comes to God must believe that He is

and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.


Hebrews Ch. 13 Verse 16

And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for

with such sacrifices God is pleased.


Job Ch. 33 Verse 26

Then he will pray to God, and He will accept him,

that he may see His face with joy,

and he may restore His righteousness to man.


Psalm 19 Verse 14

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation

of my heart

Be acceptable in Your sight,

O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.


Psalm 90 Verse 17

So now, our God , listen to the prayer of your

servant and to his supplications , and for your

sake, O Lord, let Your face shine on Your 

desolate sanctuary.


Psalm 104 Verse 34

Let my meditation be pleasing to Him,

As for me, I shall be glad in the Lord.

___________________________________________

So Will I / 7-2018

No Longer Slaves / 5-2019

God I Look to You /6-2018

For The One / 10-2018

No Longer Slaves (live) 9-2019