embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Uplifting Words

 Psalm 145:V9

The Lord is good to all ; he has

compassion on all he has 

made. God loves us so much

more than we can possibly comprehend.

He is good to us in every season and has

compassion for us regardless of what we

have done.  Lean on Him-- He is waiting for

you. 

_____________________________________

Isaiah 46 ; V 4

I am he who will sustain you.

____________________________________

Exodus 15; V 2

The Lord is my strength

and my song; he has

become my salvation.

___________________________________

Matthew 6; V 33

Seek first his Kingdom.

____________________________________

Isaiah 40; V 31

Those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength.

____________________________________

1 Corinthians 16; V 13-14

Do everything in love.

____________________________________

Romans 15; V13

May the God of hope fill you

with all joy and peace as

you trust in him.

____________________________________

1 Corinthians 13; V 13

And now these three remain:

faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of 

these is love.

______________________________________

Psalm 46; V10

Be still and know that I am God.

_______________________________________

Psalm 63; V 1

You, God are my God, earnestly

I seek you.

_________________________________________

Everything Good ; by Ashes Remain ; 1-2017

You Are Good , by Nicole Nordeman ; 7-2017

Good Good Father , by Big Daddy Weave ; 4-2018

Yours Will Be , (The Only Name) , by Big Daddy Weave; 5-2017