embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Be Still and know that I am God+++

 Be Still for in your silence I am near you +++


John Ch. 16 Verse 33 " These things I have spoken

unto you, that in me ye might have peace.

In the world ye shall have tribulation:

but be of good cheer; I have overcome

the world."


Psalm 46 Verses 8-10 "Come, behold the works of 

the LORD , how he has brought desolations on the

earth.  He makes wars cease to the end of the 

earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the 

spear; he burns the shields with fire.

He says,

+++"Be still , and know that I am God."+++

I will be exalted among the nations,

I will be exalted in the earth." 


Romans Ch:14 Verse 11  "It is written:

"As surely as I live, says the Lord,

every knee will  bow before me;

every tongue will acknowledge

God."

___________________________________

Peace Be Still ;  12-2018

Be Still My Soul ; 5-4-2017

Wordless ; 5-2017

Speak To Me ; 7-2020

Noel ; 12-2016 Oops 2018

Svanire ; 9-2021