embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, September 27, 2021

Just Love Her

 Just Love Her :

She feels empty

She is afraid and

feels so alone.

she see's people lives

going forward 

all around her and

she doesn't want

to impose herself

on anyone.

She remains silent.

her tears of sadness

is like nothing she 

had ever imagined.

She feels there is

nobody who will

understand her or

embrace her.

Her tears keep falling

She knows she has 

to go to  work and

she is struggling just

to get there.

A co-worker can see

she is down and not

herself.

She smiled gently at

the broken girl with

drooped shoulders.

And she asked if she

was having a bad day ?

The broken girl looked

up to her and nodded 

her head 'yes.

The co-worker decided

it would be best to 

speak with her during

their lunch hour.

She approached the

broken girl and asked

if she would like to

go to lunch and the girl

agreed to go.

They both decided

on a restaurant to

eat at 

and went through the

drive -thru.

I noticed you've

been a little down

and not yourself lately?

Is there something wrong?

The broken girl looked

up to her co-worker

with big blue eyes of

sadness , and tears 

began to flow down 

her cheeks.

"I just found out I'm

pregnant and I am scared !"

The co-worker looked at her

with so much compassion.

She embraced her and 

said," You are not alone dear

and I am here for you."

Have you found a doctor

yet ?

Yes, and I am two months

pregnant .

What about your boyfriend ?

Does he know ?

The broken girl answered,

"Yes , and he's scared as

well. "

The co-worker said, "You 

must focus on yourself

right now and the well

being of your baby.

When is your next

doctor's appointment ,

I would like to come ?

The broken girl gave

her the appointment date

and kindly said , "You

don't have to be with me ,"

 with tears still flowing

down her face."

The co-worker replied ,"I

want to be with you, and

I'm going with you on

your next appointment.

I will be with you 

through it all ."

The broken girl broke

down and said , "How

can I ever thank you , " 

smiling up to her 

co-worker. 

"Your smile already did ."

To my reader

Just Love Her+++

________________________________

Take Courage ; 5-2018

Never Ever ; 5-2018 (When I'm fragile 

you're invincible)

It is Well ; 4-2018