embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, September 3, 2021

My Holy Kiss +

 Oh' Christ My Lord ' 

My pain and suffering

is so strong !  How can

you enter into my pain ?

My life hasn't been easy

and do you really want

to know how I feel ?

I look around at many

people in their joy and

happiness . But I can't 

seem to get there .  How 

My Lord can I even 

come close ?

My life has been turned

upside down and I feel

as though I am falling !

Do you hear Me Lord ?


{ Wasn't it I whom

created you ?

Your whole being

I formed and there

will never be anyone

else like you }


But My Lord ' you 

know there are many

things I can't undo !

How must I go on ?


{ Did I not say that

I would never abandon

you ? }


But My Lord' I feel

lonely and as if no

one understands me .

I need you here at 

my side Lord !


{It's in your quite moments

where I will place my softness

upon you like none other. I

will place ' My Divine  Hands'

around you .  My love for

you goes so deep .  My eyes

are looking into your very

soul +  Trust In My Love

for it is given unto you +}


When you weep I will lift

you up unto myself+

When you are feeling lost

I will bring you comfort

My Light +

I am sending down 

My Holy Kiss +++

__________________________________

Everything , by Lifehouse / 2-2018