embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

A Million People of a Million Stories

 I see my people as they are displaced

and walking on a long and scary

journey.

I see millions of faces and 

people who have stories to tell.

My Lord ' we had to leave it

all behind!

My story was in my home!

I had to leave photos of my wedding 

and my children's births!

I am weeping my Lord!

I see all that you were forced

to leave behind and I am

in your midst. 

When evil arises upon my

innocents, I am there!

Dear Lord ' I had to leave

my husband who had to stay

back and fight!

I am afraid for him ' my God !

What will become of him!

Will I ever see him again!

The Brave and Strong of Ukraine

I am standing near+

My cloak of strength they will

hold onto+

Oh' Jesus My Lord !

My parents could not make

the journey and had to remain

in their home with evil all

around them!

My heart is aching for them !

I feel so helpless!

Remember Isaiah Ch.41 V10

"Do not fear, for I am with you,

do not be dismayed for I am 

your God. I will strengthen you

and help you; I will uphold you 

with my righteous right hand."

Oh' Dear Lord ' I am a physician

I had my own practice in helping

others. I know through all the 

pain, suffering, and emptiness.

I must press forward!

I must give my own knowledge

and put in to use!

I must look around and see how

I can care for others!

I can at least give them some

sort of hope!

Yes' indeed my child

Remember Romans Ch.15 V13

May the God of hope fill you with

all joy and peace as you trust in him,

so that you may overflow with hope by

the power of the Holy Spirit.

Oh' Jesus I am so sad and beside

myself !

My husband and I were married

a year ago! We had a beautiful

wedding with all my family and friends !

We are expecting our first born in

December!

I had to leave him My God!

He had to stay and fight for

the freedom of Ukraine !

My heart is broken !

I cradle you my child

and your unborn child.

I know and see your

brokenness

Remember Jeremiah Ch.29 V11

For I know the plans I have for you,

declares the Lord, plans to prosper you 

and not to harm you, plans to give you

hope and a future. 

Oh' My Lord' I have a story 

I had to leave my city in ruins.

Many people simply could not

leave!

Many are physically home bound 

and had to be left behind!

They are left with nothing!

No food, no running water or

electricity!

How can I go on when I know

they are left alone !

Remember Psalm 2 V-1-12

Why do nations rage

and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth set themselves,

and the rulers take counsel together, against

the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, "Let

us burst their bonds apart and cast away their 

cords from us."  He who sits in heaven laughs;

the Lord derides them.

Then in anger he speaks to them;

he terrifies them in his wrath;

"I myself have set up my king

on Zion, my holy mountain."

I will proclaim the decree of the Lord:

The Lord said to me, "You are my son;

this day I have begotten you.

Ask of me and I will give you

the nations for an inheritance

and the ends of the earth for your

possession.

You shall rule them with an iron rod.

you shall shatter them like an earthen

dish."

And now O kings, give heed;

take warning, you rulers of the earth.

Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice before

him:

with trembling pay homage to him.

Lest he be angry and you perish from 

the way.

when his anger blazes suddenly

Happy are all who take refuge in him!

Oh' Lord Our God!

We are teachers of Ukraine!

We see our children scattered!

We see the faces of our children

once in laughter and running around

our playgrounds!

But God ! 

We are worried for them all !

What will become of them?

Are they safe and are they with

their loved ones ?

Lord ' we want to see our students

and give them hugs and hold them

tight!

We want to make certain they have

food, water, and clothes!

We want to see them playing again

and laughing!

We are their teachers of Ukraine!

We want to hear their stories!

Remember Psalm 3 V2-9

O Lord, how many are my adversaries!

Many rise up against me!

Many are saying of me,

"There is no salvation for him in God."

But you, O Lord, are my shield,

my glory, you lift up my head!

When I call out to the Lord,

he answers me from his holy mountain.

When I lie down in sleep

I wake again, for the Lord sustains me.

I fear not the myraids of people

arrayed against me on every side.

Rise up, O Lord!

Save me, my God!

For you strike all my enemies on the cheek:

the teeth of the wicked you break.

Salvation is the Lord's!

Upon your people be your blessing. 

Lord ' My God!

I am a parent and my son is fighting

for Ukraine's army !

Please protect him and all the soldiers!

We ask you to be their shield of Armor+

Remember Psalm 5 V2-13 (A psalm of David)

Hearken to my words, O Lord,

attend to my signing.

Heed my call for help,

my king and my God!

To you I pray, O Lord;

at dawn you hear my voice;

at dawn I bring my plea expectantly

before you.

For you, O God, delight not to wickedness;

no evil man remains with you;

the arrogant may not stand in your sight.

You hate all evildoers;

you destroy all who speak falsehood;

the bloodthirsty and the deceitful

the Lord abhors.

But I, because of your abundant kindness,

will enter your house.

I will worship at your holy temple

in fear of you . O Lord;

Because of my enemies guide me in you

justice;

make straight your way before me.

For in their mouth there is no sincerity;

their heart seems with treacheries. 

their throat is an open grave;

they flatter with their tongue.

Punish them, O God;

let them fall by their own devices.

For their many sins, cast them out

because they have rebelled against you.

But let all who take refuge in you

be glad and exalt forever.

Protect them, that you may be the joy

of those who love your name.

For you, O Lord, bless the just man;

you surround him with the shield of 

your good will. 

We embrace you Ukraine!

We see your beautiful faces!

We see your tears flowing!

We see your will to survive!

We see your bravery!

We see the face of God within you!

We see

A Million people of a million stories!

__________________________________________

My Story/ 5-2017

Good Good Father/ 4-2018

What Life Would be Like/ 5-2017

Yours Will Be Only Name (live) 5-2017

Yours Will Be Only Name/ 5-2017

God's Not Done with you/ 3-2022

Bless The Lord/1-2017

__________________________________________

Place Your Divinity Upon Ukraine/2-28-2022