embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, October 28, 2022

For Loneliness

 Joshua Ch:1 V5: "No man shall be

able to stand before you all the days of

 your life. Just as I was with Moses,

so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor

forsake you."


2 Timothy Ch:4 V16: "No one stood by

be the first time I defended myself; all 

deserted me... But the Lord stayed with

me and gave me strength."


Matthew Ch:28 V20: "And behold, I am 

with you always, to the end of the age."


Psalm 27 V10: Though my father and 

mother forsake me, the LORD will receive

me."


1 Samuel Ch:12 V22: "For the sake of his

great name the LORD will not reject his 

people, because the LORD was pleased to

make you his own."


Deuteronomy Ch:31 V6: Moses tells the 

Hebrews, "Be strong and courageous. Do

not be afraid or terrified because of them,

for the LORD your God goes with you; he

will never leave you nor forsake you."


Psalm 68 V5-6: A father to the fatherless,

a defender of widows, is God in his holy

dwelling. God sets the lonely in families,

he leads out the prisoners with singing; but

the rebellious live in a sun scorched land."


Psalm 23 V4: "Even though I walk through

the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear

no evil, for you are with me; your rod and

your staff, they comfort me."


2 Corinthians Ch:1 V3-4: "Blessed be the God

and Father of mercies and God of all

comfort, who comforts us in all our 

affliction, so that we may be able to comfort

those who are in any affliction, with the 

comfort with which we ourselves are

comforted by God."

affliction: something that causes pain

or suffering.


Joshua Ch:1 V9: "Have I not commanded you?

Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened,

and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is

with you wherever you go."


Philippians Ch:4 V6-7: "Do not be anxious about

anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication

with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,

will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

supplication: the asking of something earnestly or 

humbly.


1 Peter Ch:5 V7: Cast all your anxieties on Him, because

He cares for you."

______________________________________________

Echo

Lonely Wind (Kansas)

Never (Kansas)

Nobody's Home (Kansas)

You Say