embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Were you born?

 We need to address a very important question

to those who are for Abortion.

*Question " Were you allowed to be born?'

They would have to answer "Yes."


*My reply back " End of Story."


However, someone who is for Abortion rights

would reply back " Well, if my mom chose

to abort me I would respect that because

she had a choice to have me or not!"


*I would answer back "So your life would

be at stake because of a feeling or a bad situation,

 and a

piece of paper giving approval?"

I would not call that respect!


The Pro-Choice person would reply, "Yes!"

and furthermore "I would be

fine with that!" I would never know what happened

to me anyways and it's her choice!"


*My reply back," So if something bad happens to someone

who have no memory or no control of their bodies, it would

be alright?" 


The Pro-Choice would reply, " No! that is different!"


*I would ask, "How is that different?"


The Pro-Choice person would reply, "They are already born !"


*My reply , "So if you are not able to be born yet and you are helpless

bad things can happen to you?"


The Pro-Choice person would reply, " Yes ' It's legal!"


*My answer would be "If someone came to your door and

showed you a passed law of taking your family from you

what would you do?"


The Pro-Choice person would say "No way!" And you would

have to kill me first!"


*My reply, " It's a passed law! 

The Pro-Choice person would say, " Abortion is a choice

and taking my family from me would not be a choice!"


*My reply, " The unborn babies are placed in that very same

situation only they are complete helpless!"

The unborn baby is crying out "No ' let me live!"


The Pro-Choice person would reply, "Well, it's to bad

for the unborn but I'm for the woman's rights!"


*My reply, " So are you are for a law that can take an

unborn person's life?


She would answer "Yes!"


*My reply," Were you born?"


Everything I Own (song)

Nobody else could ever know

the part of me that can't let go

Please don't let me go!"

The unborn+

_____________________________________

With Arms Wide Open (song)

Welcome to this place I'll

show you everything with arms

wide open+

________________________________________

Don't Stop Dancing (song)

Jesus is with us in ALL of our pain

and sorrows+ He will never leave us+

But I know I must go on! Believe+


Lori Foster's Thoughts on Abortion


The Spirit of Christmas Past by Enya


I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

O Holy Night (beautiful)

The Bells of Freedom


Pro-Life Stories and Videos






,