embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, March 16, 2024

My Deer Cry

 You Oh Lord are before me!

I keep dragging my past behind

me for I simply can't let go!

Help me Oh Lord to let it

all go!

You Oh Lord are my deer cry!

Remind me Lord that you are

beside me and behind me!

You Oh Lord are in front of me

and all around me!

Remind me Lord of your gaze upon

me and your divinity of love

surrounds my soul!

May you help me light your fire

and keep it a blazed!

You Oh Lord are my deer cry!

Let me keep distant of what seems

to come between me and you, my God!

Allow your deer cry to step in between

and block the darkness!

Allow me to step forward in the 

unknown!

May your protection drape over me

and keep me safe!

You Oh Lord are my deer cry!

Whatever I set out to do, may it

be done according to your will

not mine!

Show me over and over again to

depend on you and lean on your

Trust!

When the enemy tries to suppress me

and reminds me of my unwanted 

baggage, remind me that 

You Oh Lord are my deer cry!

It is your flame of love

that burns constantly within my

body and soul!

I am content when I go forward

step by step!

Sometimes my steps seem small

but often they are large!

When I feel overwhelmed remind

me that 

You Oh Lord are my deer cry!

It is you who are protecting me

in every way!

Bless me Oh Lord 

my whole body, mind, and soul+

hold my hand Oh Lord as you

walk beside me: for you are

my deer cry.

_______________________________

St, Patrick's Breastplate (explains the 

fire & the deer cry) You will love the 

music!


The True Story of St. Patrick 


We Give Thanks

Jesus, Thank You

St. Patrick's Day (message & videos)