embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, July 4, 2024

America+

 America!

She is the most beautiful!!

She has come so far in all

its making!

She has been given trials

after trials and never gives

up!

She has fought many battles

with pain, sorrow, and 

victory+

She is brave and makes her way 

along the unforgiving grounds,

carrying her torch high!

She knows the Crosses she will

bear and will go forward!

Her trust is in God

who is that constant beam

of light+

Where are you America?

I am right here

I am in the faces of my people!

I stand tall and proud!

My heart is with the young,

old, and in between!

I listen to the echos of laughter, cries, and

joy!

I respond at any unknown task

before me, for my country is brave!

America!

In your lovely design and character

What do you stand for?

I stand for freedom, equality, liberty, and justice, 

for all!

I stand for my beautiful flag of

"One Nation Under God"

America what do you see?

I see men and women working 

together to keep me all in tack!

I see men and women creating ways

of improvement!

They are proud and courageous!

America are great artist and inventors

 for the good of the people!

When America falls and is broken

I see people coming together

to give of themselves in

whatever they can!

America!

She is filled with opportunities,

and exploring new things and

ideas!

America loves family

America loves God's awesome creation!

America loves God's remarkable

wildlife and animals

made for mankind!

America loves unity and people of

all kinds!

America loves life+

God Bless America,

by Lori Foster

___________________________________

Song for America, by Kansas

Dust In the Wind

Hold On

___________________________________

Our Freedom (by Rachel (Foster) Roddel

Happy 4th of July/ family/unity

_____________________________

Extra: 

The Bells of Freedom