embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, November 4, 2016

Place Your Confidence in the Lord

Philippians Ch. 1 Verse 6
For I am confident of this very thing,
that he who began a good work
in you will perfect it until the
day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians Ch. 4 Verse 13
I can do all things through him
who strengthens me.

Joshua Ch. 1 Verse 7-9
Above all, be firm and steadfast,
taking care to observe the entire law
which my servant Moses enjoined on you.
Do not swerve from it either to the
right or to the left, that you may
succeed wherever you go.
Keep this book of the law on your
lips. Recite it by day and by night
that you may observe carefully all
that is written in it; then you will
successfully attain your goal.
I command you; be firm and steadfast!
Do not fear nor be dismayed for the
 Lord, your God, is with you
wherever you go."

Hebrews Ch. 4 Verse 16
Therefore, let us draw near with
confidence to the throne of grace
so that we may receive mercy and
find grace to help in time of need.

Deuteronomy Ch. 31 Verse 6
Be brave and steadfast; have no
fear or dread of them, for it is the
Lord, your God, who marches with you.
he will never fail you or forsake you.

Proverbs Ch.3 Verses 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
on your own intelligence rely not.
In all your ways be mindful of him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Isaiah Ch. 41 Verse 10
Fear not, I am with you.
be not dismayed; I am your God
I will strengthen you
and help you
and uphold you
with my right hand of justice.

Matthew Ch.11 Verse 28
Come to me, all who are weary
and Heavy-laden
and I will give you rest
(I will refresh you)

Psalm 18: Verse 29
For by you I can
run upon a troop, and
by my God I can leap
over a wall.

Psalm 143: Verse 10
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God,
Let your good Spirit lead me
on level ground.

Joshua Ch.1 Verse 7
"Only be strong and very courageous
careful to do according to all the
law which Moses my Servant
commanded you.
do not turn from it to the
right or to the left
so that you may have
success wherever you go.

Note: Moses was given "The Ten Commandments" 
you can read them on "embraceholycross.com" underneath "MY Favorites" you will find the Ten Commandments underneath The Stations of the Cross. note: you will have to use a computer or laptop to view the links on the upper left side. 

Note: If you wish to look up scripture of " The Ten Commandments"
you may find them in: Exodus Ch. 20 Verses 1-17 and Deuteronomy Ch.5 Verses 6-21