embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, February 14, 2020

I Love My Rosary

Oh ' how my rosary gives me strength!
Sometimes I find it in the pocket
of my housecoat !
I run my fingers across the beads
and  comfort sets in.

Sometimes I search for my rosary !
where could it be ?
I look underneath my bed or
behind my bed !
I feel lost without my Rosary!

When the morning comes I grab
my rosary with a kiss and begin
my day !

I feel at peace to know I can hold
it at anytime of the day !

Oh ' it is you my Lord !
Each decade I run my
fingers across reminds me
of You !

The joyful , sorrowful,
luminous, and glorious
is all about You !

The Mysteries tell your story !
Scripture about Blessed Mary
 your Mother,
St. Joseph, the Angel's and
Saints !

My Rosary is holding your
word !

My day is often busy , but
I hold my rosary in mid-day!
I simply place my kiss on
your cross+
Immediately I feel your
presence+

The evening comes and I am
searching for my rosary !
I find it placed on my small
 table near the lamp.

I relax on my couch and
simply hold my rosary !
I begin to pray the Divine Mercy
prayer +  Blessings of you
keep pouring into my soul+

It's getting near bedtime and
I search for my rosary !
I often find one near my
bedside.
There is usually one deep
inside my housecoat pocket !

I love to place my rosary
beside or underneath
 my pillow !
It's You Jesus that is on my
mind +
It's You Jesus that will give
me comfort+

Bless me Oh' Lord
for I Love You in
all the  'Holy Mysteries '
that grant me peace+

I Love My Rosary !

by Lori Foster

Dear One's you can find this story on "My Favorite's #2."
Use Web Version and you will see the links on the left.

Note: The Holy Rosary is scripture and tells the life of 
Jesus through eyes of his Mother.+++ 
note: You may wish to have a ten-decade rosary in praying
the Divine Mercy Prayer for the 
"Embrace the Cross method" or you can use a regular
rosary with all five decades. 
May comfort be given+

Gentle Woman / 3-23-2021


The Unbelieveable / 3-14-2017

He Who Is Mighty / 3-14-2017

Prepare Him Room /3-14-2017

Who Would Have Dreamed / 3-14-2017

Be With Me My Jesus / 3-2018 (story)

The Twenty Mysteries of The Rosary "note: You may scroll above and 
you will find "The Holy Rosary"  and "How to Pray the Rosary+++

note: If you don't have a Rosary you can order one on line  at
www.leafletonline.com  or 1-800-328-9582 Leaflet Missal Catalog
Meanwhile, you can simply use your fingers and thumb as a 
crucifix.  or use the image of Jesus on The Embrace The Cross blog
for your crucifix +++

note: If you wish to learn the Holy Rosary through video's go to
My Favorites scroll down to #6 note: you can also find Bishop Barron's
mysteries of the holy rosary toward the top.