embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

My Love Shall Never Leave You


_________________________________

Isaiah Ch. 54 Verse 10 : Though the mountains leave their place

and the hills be shaken,

My love shall never leave you

nor my covenant of peace be shaken.

says the Lord, who had mercy on you.+++

_________________________________

Zephaniah Ch. 3 Verse 17: The Lord, your God, is in your midst,

a mighty savior;

He will rejoice over you with gladness,

and renew you in his love,

He will sing joyfully because of you,

as one sings at festivals.+++

____________________________________

Psalm 86 Verses 15-17: But you , O Lord, are a God merciful and 

gracious, 

slow to anger, abounding in kindness and 

fidelity.

Turn toward me, and have pity on me;

give your strength to your servant,

and save the son of your handmaid.

Grant me a proof of your favor,

that my enemies may see , to their confusion,

that you, O Lord, have helped and comforted

me.

___________________________________

Enjoy!

For The One

You're Gonna Be O-K

A Little Longer

God I Look to You