embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, March 12, 2021

My Soul Clings to you O ' My God

 

_____________________________

Clinging To God

("My Soul clings to You O my God

even as Your right hand supports me.")

_______________________________

Deuteronomy Ch. 13 Verse 4 : (You shall follow the Lord your God and fear

Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice,

serve Him, and cling to Him.)

_________________________________

Joshua Ch. 23 Verse 8 : (But you are to cling to the Lord your God, as

you have done to this day.)

___________________________________

Deuteronomy Ch. 11 Verse 22: (For if you are careful to keep all this

commandment which I am commanding you to do , to love the Lord

your God, to walk in all His ways and hold fast to Him.)

_____________________________________

Light of The World

Will You Come and Follow Me (Summons)

In This Place

First