embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I Give You A New Command Love One Another


So Will I

For The One

No Longer Slaves

Survivor

Known


John Ch: 13 Verses 34-35

I give you a new command: Love

one another. Just as I have loved

you, you are also to love one

another.  By this everyone will know

that you are my disciples, if you love

one another.


1 Thessalonians  Ch: 3 Verse 12

And may the Lord cause you to 

increase and overflow with love for

one another and for everyone, just

as we do for you.


Ephesians Ch: 4 Verse 32

And be kind and compassionate to

one another, forgiving one another,

just as God also forgave you in

Christ. 


1 Thessalonians Ch: 5 Verse 11

Therefore encourage one another

and build each other up as you are

already doing. 


Galatians Ch:6 Verse 2

Carry one another's burdens ; in this

way you will fulfill the law of Christ.