embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, May 20, 2021

He Will Make Straight Your Paths

 

__________________________________

In all your ways acknowledge him , and he will make

straight your paths.

2 Timothy Ch. 1 Verse 7 : For God gave us a spirit not of

fear but of power and love and self-control.


1 Peter Ch. 5 Verse 7 : Casting all your anxieties on him,

because he cares for you.


Note: The Bible teaches that we consist of body,

soul and spirit: " May God himself, the God of 

peace, sanctify you through and through.  "May your whole spirit , soul, 

and body be preserved blameless at the coming of Our Lord Jesus." 

Thessalonians Ch. 5 Verse 23 ) Our material bodies are 

evident , but our souls and spirits are less distinguishable. 


1 Peter Ch. 5 Verses 6-7: Bow humbly under God's

mighty hand, so that in due time he may lift you high.

Cast all your cares  on him because he cares for you.

________________________________________


In John Ch. 10 verse 30 ; Jesus stated ,"The Father and I are one."

Many of the Jews wanted to stone Jesus for blaspheming.

John Ch. 10 verse 36-38; Jesus replied, "Do you claim that

I blasphemed when, as he whom the Father consecrated

and sent onto the world.

I said, "I am God's Son"?

If I do not perform my Father's works ,\

put no faith in me. 

But if I do perform them,

even though you put no faith in me,

put faith in these works,

so as to realize what it means

that the Father is in me

and I in him."

Verse 39; At these words they again tried to arrest

him, but he eluded their grasp.

Return to the Jordan Ch: 40-42;  Then he went back

across the Jordan to the place where John had been

baptizing earlier, and while he

stayed there many people came to him.

"John may never have performed a sign."

they commented. "but  whatever John said

about this man was true."  In that place

many came to believe in him.

______________________________________

John the Baptist (Jesus Cousin meets Jesus) / 3-1-2017

The Stand

Blessed Be Your Name :  ( When the darkness closes in Lord,

 still I will say Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Blessed be your name.)

The Prodigal Son

The Stoning of a Woman

note: you can find these two videos and more on "My Bundle of music"  click on

link #8 Jesus of Nazareth / Passion of Christ Video's