embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Come to Me All of you who are weary

Matthew Ch: 11 Verses 28-30 

Come to me, all you who are weary

and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,

for I am gentle and humble in heart,

and you will find rest for your souls.

for my yoke is easy and

my burden is light . 

_________________________

Proverbs Ch:3 Verses 5-6 

Trust in the Lord with all your

heart and lean not on your own

understanding; in all your

ways submit to him,

and he will make your paths

straight.

____________________________

Isaiah Ch: 40 Verses 29-31

He gives strength to the weary

and increases the power of the 

weak.

even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall ;

but those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like

eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.

__________________________

ENJOY !!

All  you ever wanted / 1-2016

You Are Mine / 11-2016 (Do not be afraid I am with you )

O Come Emmanuel / 1-2017 (love this video)

Hallelujah / 1-2017

We Found Love / 9-7-2017

Life of Praise / 5-17-2017