embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, June 11, 2021

Where I Am going you cannot come



_________________________________________

John Ch: 8 Verses 21-30  Again he said to them:

"I am going away. You will look for me

but you will die in your sins.

Where I am going you cannot come."

At this some of the Jews began to ask,

"Does he mean he will kill himself when

he claims, "Where I am going you cannot

come.?"  He went on:

"You belong to what is below;

I belong to what is above.

You belong to this world-

a world which cannot hold me.

That is why I said you would die in

your sins.

You will surely die in your sins

unless you come to believe that I AM."

"Who are you then.?" they asked him.

Jesus answered:

What I have been telling you from the 

beginning.

I could say much about you in condemnation.

but no, I only tell the world

what I have heard from him,

the truthful One who sent me."

They did not grasp that he was speaking

to them of the Father.  Jesus continued:

"When you lift up the Son of Man.

you will come to realize that I Am

and that I do nothing by myself.

I say only what the Father has taught me.

The One who sent me is with me.

He has not deserted me

since I always do what pleases him."

Because he spoke this way, many came to

believe in him.

Condemnation : The expression of very strong disapproval

________________________________________

Revelation ; 9-2016

We Believe ; 3-2021

God's Not Dead ; 9-2016

In The Hands of God ; 10-2016

What A Beautiful Name ; 7-2017 one of my favorite 

Text Message from God ; 1-10-2018