embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Sunday, July 4, 2021

They Shall Bear the Consequences of Their Sins

 

____________________________________

Ezekiel Ch. 44 Verses 10-14

as for the Levites  who departed

from me when Israel strayed from

me to pursue their idols, they shall

bear the consequences of their sins.

They shall serve in my sanctuary as 

gatekeepers and temple servants, 

they shall slaughter the holocausts

and the sacrifices for the people,

minister for them before their idols,

and became an occasion of sin to the 

house of Israel, therefore I have

sworn an oath against them,

says the Lord God; they shall bear

the consequences of their sins.  They

shall no longer draw near me to serve as my 

\priest, nor shall they touch any of my

sacred things, or the most sacred things.

Thus they shall bear their disgrace 

because of all their abominable deeds.

But I will set them to the service of the

temple, for all its work and for everything

that is to be done in it.  

________________________________

Ezekiel Ch. 44 Verses 15-16

As for the Levitical priest, however,

the Zadokites who cared for my sanctuary

when the Israelites strayed from me,

they shall draw near me to minister to

me, they shall stand before me to offer me,

fat and blood, says the Lord God.  It is

they who shall enter my sanctuary, they 

who shall approach my table to minister

to me, and they who shall carry out my service.

_____________________________________

Stay  and Wait ; 8-2016

One Thing ; 8-2017

Hosanna ; 8-2016

The Stand ; 9-2016