embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, November 12, 2021

Embrace The Cross & Remember the Christmas Music !!! ENJOY !!!

 Today is Friday "Embrace The Cross."  May you go to

Days of the Week Music; you will find Fridays 

between the Crosses+++

Together at Christ feet of embrace +++

May we turn our nightlights on +++

Blessings always,

Lori Foster 

___________________________________

O Come Emmanuel

I Believe in Father Christmas

I Heard Bells on Christmas Day (Mercy Me) 

Carol of The Bell (Hillsong)

I  Heard Bells on Christmas Day (Casting Crowns) beautiful !!

The Reason Why 

__________________________________

CHRISTMAS MUSIC , VIDEOS, SCRIPTURE 

note: You can find this link on "My Bundle of Music"

underneath "My Favorites"  use web version on devices. 

You will find the links on the upper left.