embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, August 19, 2022

How God Fills Us Up

 How God Fills Us Up

Romans Ch:15 V-13: May the God of hope fill you with all

joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow

with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. As you continue

to place your trust in God, He will continue to fill your

heart with joy, peace, and a hope that overflows

into the lives of the people around you.


Psalm Ch:16 V-11: You make known to me the path of 

life: you will fill me with joy in your presence, with

eternal pleasures at your right hand.


John Ch:10 V-28-30: I give them eternal life, and they

shall never perish, no one will snatch them out of my

hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater

than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's

hand. I and the Father are one.


Exodus Ch:31 V-3: And I have filled him with the 

Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with

knowledge and with all kinds of skills.


Ephesians Ch:1 V23: And the church is his body; it is

made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things

everywhere with himself.


Romans Ch:5 V-5: And this hope will not lead to

disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves

us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our

hearts with his love.


Isaiah Ch:26 V-3: You will keep in perfect peace

all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed

on you!


Psalm Ch:25 V-3 No one who hopes in you will ever

be put to shame, but shame will come on those who

are treacherous without cause.

_________________________________________________

Only Hope

Always

Shine like Gold

Ashes Remain