embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, August 27, 2022

I Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You


Deuteronomy Ch:31 V6-8: "Be strong and courageous.

Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your

God who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake

you." Then Moses summoned Joshua and said to him in

the sight of all Israel, "Be strong and courageous, for

you shall go with this people into the land that the Lord

has sworn to their fathers to give them, and you shall put

them in possession of it. It is the Lord who goes before you. 

He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake

you. Do not fear or be dismayed."


1 Chronicles Ch:28 V20: David also said to Solomon his

son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not

be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with

you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work

for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.


1 Corinthians Ch:10 V13: No temptation has overtaken you

except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will

not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you 

are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can 

endure it.


1 Kings Ch:8 V57: May the Lord our God be with us as he

was with our ancestors; may he never leave us nor forsake us.


1 Peter Ch:5 V7: Cast all your anxiety on him because

he cares for you.


2 Timothy Ch:1 V7:

{You are strong}' For the Spirit God gave us does not

make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.


Deuteronomy Ch:4 V31: For the Lord your God is merciful

God: he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant

with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.


Hebrews Ch:4 V16: Let us then approach God's throne

of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy

and find grace to help us in our time of need.


Hebrews Ch:13 V4: Marriage should be honored by all,

and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the 

adulterer and all the sexually immoral.


Micah Ch:7 V7: But as for me, I watch in hope for the

Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.


Micah Ch: 7 V8: Do not gloat over me, my enemy!

Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in

darkness, the Lord will be my light.


Matthew Ch: 28 V20: and teaching them to obey

everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am

with you always, to the very end of the age."


Psalms 55: V22: Cast you cares on the Lord and he

will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be

shaken.


Psalms 94: V14: For the Lord will not reject his

people: he will never forsake his inheritance.


Revelation Ch:3 V10: Since you have kept my command

to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour

of trial that is going to come on the whole world to 

test the inhabitants of the earth.


Romans Ch:8 V28: And we know that in all things God

works for the good of those who love him, who have been

called according to his purpose.


Philippians Ch:4 V6-7: Do not be anxious about anything,

but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with

thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

(7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,

will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Psalms 73: V23-26: Yet I am always with you, you hold

me by my right hand.

(24) You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you

will take me into glory.

(25) Whom have I in heaven but you?

And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

(26) My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is

the strength of my heart and my portion forever.


Isaiah Ch:41 V11-13: All who rage against you will surely

be ashamed and disgraced: those who oppose you will be as

nothing and perish.

(12) Though you search for your enemies, you will not find

them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing

at all.

(13) For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your

right hand and says to you, do not fear I will help you.

__________________________________________

Beautiful exchange

Cathedrals

Jesus in Disguise

Yours Will Be

Your Great Name (one of my favorites) Son of God and

man, you are high and lifted up.