embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Listening to God

 Romans Ch:10 V-17: So, faith comes from hearing, and hearing

by the word of Christ.


Isaiah Ch:28 V-23: Give ear and hear my voice,

Listen and hear my words.


Psalm 116: V-2: Because He has inclined His ear to me,

Therefore, I shall call upon Him as long as I live.


Proverbs Ch:8 V-33: Heed instruction and be wise,

and do not neglect it.


Jeremiah Ch:22 V29: O land, land, land, Hear the

word of the Lord!


Luke Ch:11 V-28: But He said, "On the contrary, blessed are those

who hear the word of God and observe it."


Proverbs Ch:8 V-32: Now therefore, O sons, listen to me,

For blessed are they who keep my ways.


Job Ch:15 V-8: Do you hear the secret counsel of God,

and limit wisdom to yourself?


Ezekiel Ch:3 V-10: Moreover, He said to me, "Son of man, take into

your heart all My words which I will speak to you and listen closely.


1 John Ch:4 V-6: We are from God; he who knows God listens to

us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know

the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.


Matthew Ch:13 V-13: Therefore, I speak to them in parables; because

while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do 

they understand.


Isaiah Ch:42 V-20: You have seen many things, but you do not

observe them; Your ears are open, but none hears. 


Proverbs Ch:1 V-24: Because I called and you refused,

I stretched out my hand and no one paid

attention. 


Job Ch:33 V-31: Pay attention, O Job, listen to me.

Keep silent and let me speak.


2 Timothy Ch:4 V-4: And will turn away their ears from

the truth and will turn aside to myths.


Jeremiah Ch:26 V-5: To listen to the words of My servants

the prophets, whom I have been sending to you

again and again, but you have not listened.


John Ch:10 V-27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, 

and they follow me.

_______________________________________________

Overwhelmed

God I look to You

Look Up Child

Rescue